Terms and Conditions
These Stride Rite Rewards Terms and Conditions are subject to change without advance notice. Stride Rite Children's Group, LLC may, at any time, terminate or modify the Stride Rite Rewards Program at its discretion by posting the changes at striderite.com/en/content?caid=loyalty-terms.
General and Enrollment Information
The Stride Rite Rewards Program ("Stride Rite Rewards" or the "Program") is sponsored by Stride Rite Children's Group, LLC ("Stride Rite"). Stride Rite Rewards Membership is open to consumers who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older, excluding employees of Wolverine Worldwide, Inc., its affiliates and their immediate family who live in the same household ("Eligible Consumer"). By becoming a Stride Rite Rewards Member (a "Member" or "you") and participating in the Program, you (i) represent that you are an Eligible Consumer and (ii) accept these Program Terms and Conditions (the "Terms"). Your membership is non-transferable and is subject to present and future Program Terms. These Terms are void where and to the extent prohibited by law.
Benefits: Earning Stride Rite Rewards and Free Shipping on Qualifying Orders*
Except in California retail stores, Members who shop at participating Stride Rite retail stores and display their Rewards Card barcode or log in as a Member striderite.com and spend seventy-five ($75) dollars in a consecutive rolling twelve (12) month period on Qualifying Purchases (defined below) less returns, will receive a Stride Rite Rewards Coupon (a "Rewards Coupon") redeemable for ten ($10) dollars off the purchase of any product at participating Stride Rite retail stores or online at striderite.com.
Following your enrollment in the Program, qualifying Purchases will post to your account within approximately three (3) business days after your in-store purchase or the date of shipment of your online purchase. Purchases made by a Member prior to enrollment in the Program will not be credited to the Member’s account. No adjustments to a Member's account will be made after ninety (90) days from the actual purchase date, except for computer or employee error, fraud or misuse of the Program. The value of a Qualifying Purchase towards a Rewards Coupon will only remain in your account for 12 months from the purchase date. Your account will reset to zero if there are no Qualifying Purchases in a consecutive twelve (12) month period.
"Qualifying Purchases" include regular, sale, and clearance-priced product in participating Stride Rite retail stores or online at striderite.com, excluding gift cards, eGift cards, value of any coupons used, dollars spent on sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, rebates or survey certificates. “Qualifying Purchases” are limited to four hundred and fifty ($450) dollars during any calendar month.
The value of any Rewards Coupons redeemed will be deducted from the amount of the Qualifying Purchase. In the event that a Member exchanges merchandise at a retail store that was partially or wholly paid for with a Rewards Coupon, the Rewards Coupon used in connection with such a purchase will be reissued for the exchanged product. In the event that a Member returns merchandise that was partially or wholly paid for with a Rewards Coupon online at striderite.com, the Rewards Coupon used in connection with such a purchase will not be reissued and the refund amount will not include the value of the Rewards Coupon.
*Members earn free standard shipping on orders of $35 or more for products purchased on striderite.com, excluding gift cards, eGift cards, value of any coupons used, dollars spent on sales tax, state fees, or shipping charges or rebates.
Stride Rite Rewards Coupons
Notification of an earned Rewards Coupon will be delivered by U.S. Mail to the Member's mailing address or e-mailed to the e-mail account on file. Rewards Coupons will be issued after the Member spends seventy-five ($75) dollars in Qualifying Purchases less any returns required to receive a Rewards Coupon and are valid through the expiration date printed on the Rewards Coupon. Please allow time for delivery. Members must maintain an accurate mailing address, e-mail address and other information with Stride Rite. Stride Rite is not responsible for late, misdirected, misdelivered, or undelivered mail or for incorrect addresses and other contact information on file.
Rewards Coupons are good for one (1) time use only at participating Stride Rite retail stores or striderite.com. Rewards Coupons must be surrendered at the time of redemption and are not transferrable. Rewards Coupons have no cash value.
Rewards Coupons may be used in conjunction with other Stride Rite coupons, certificates, discounts, or offers toward the purchase of products, with the exception of Stride Rite employee discounts, and subject to the terms and conditions of the other coupons, certificates, discounts, or offers. No photocopies or facsimiles of Rewards Coupons will be accepted. Lost, stolen, or expired Stride Rite Rewards Coupons will not be replaced.
Rewards Coupons are not valid on prior purchases, Stride Rite Gift Cards and eGift Cards, or for taxes or government fees. See Rewards Coupon for other specific exclusions and other limitations. Rewards Coupons are not redeemable for cash and no change/currency will be given for Rewards Coupon redemption. Members may be notified of additional ineligible products and services.
The Program is void where prohibited by law.
Stride Rite Rewards Membership and its benefits are offered at the discretion of Stride Rite. Stride Rite reserves the right, without limitation, to terminate, change, limit, modify, or cancel any Program rules, regulations, benefits, or conditions of participation at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the value of already accumulated Qualifying Purchases toward Rewards Coupons. Stride Rite may, among other things: (i) increase the amount of Qualifying Purchases required to earn a Rewards Coupon; (ii) reduce the monthly limit on Qualifying Purchases; (iii) institute or add blackout dates; (iv) modify expiration dates; and/or (v) limit the number of Rewards Coupons for use by a Member on a single purchase. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes, and your continued participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance. You should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms to which you are bound.
Stride Rite reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in these Terms in its sole discretion, subject to applicable law. All determinations by Stride Rite will be final and conclusive in each case. These Terms supersede all previously published Terms in their entirety.
Abuse of the Rewards Program, including failure to follow Program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of Rewards Coupons, products or promotional offers, and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct as determined by Stride Rite in its sole judgment may result in cancellation of a Member's account and future disqualification from Program participation, forfeiture of all Qualifying Purchases accrued, and cancellation of previously issued but unused Rewards Coupons. Stride Rite in its discretion, may prosecute abuse of the program to the fullest extent of the law.
Stride Rite reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, employee, customer or other error, fraud or other misuse of the Program.
Qualifying Purchases and/or Rewards Coupons are not transferable and may not be combined among Members or conveyed by any means to anyone.
Stride Rite reserves the right to make other promotional offers available to select Members based on purchase activity, geographic location, Program participation, and/or information supplied by the Member. Stride Rite reserves the right to add, withdraw, amend, or otherwise change bonus opportunities at any time at its sole discretion, with or without notice to Members.
Stride Rite, its subsidiaries and affiliate entities, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") make no warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Program, membership in the Program, or any products related to the Program.
By participating in the Program, each Member hereby releases the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and other expenses (including, without limitation, attorney's fees) relating to that Member's participation in the Program, use of Rewards Coupons, or agreement to these Terms
The Stride Rite logo, Stride Rite Rewards logo, and other logos and taglines are the intellectual property of Stride Rite and you cannot use Stride Rite's intellectual property.
Informal Dispute Resolution-Mandatory Arbitration
Informal Claim Resolution. In order to expedite and control the cost of disputes, you agree that any legal or equitable claim will be resolved as follows by informal resolution followed by mandatory arbitration. To initiate an informal resolution to a claim, you must send a notice by first class United States mail to Wolverine Worldwide, Inc., ATTN: General Counsel "Stride Rite Loyalty Informal Claim Resolution", 9341 Courtland Drive NE, Rockford MI 49351. Neither you nor Stride Rite may start a mandatory arbitration for at least 60 days after notification of a claim in writing. If Stride Rite initiates a claim, Stride Rite will send notice to the address on file.
- Stride Rite and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us arising out of The Program. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted to include any and all claims in any way related to The Program and includes any claims against Stride Rite as well as its corporate parents, subsidiaries or affiliates.
- The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association and will be administered by the AAA. At your request we will pay for the AAA filing fee. (The filing fee currently is $125 for claims under $10,000, but is subject to change by the arbitration provider.) Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may bring an individual action in Small Claims Court.
- The parties to this Agreement acknowledge that this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § et seq. ("FAA"). Judgment upon any arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall follow substantive law to the extent consistent with the FAA and shall honor any claims or privileges recognized by law. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, including the scope of this arbitration provision, but the arbitrator is bound by the terms of this agreement. Any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your residence. The AAA rules are available on line at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. Any notice of arbitration shall be sent to: General Counsel, Wolverine Worldwide, 9341 Courtland Drive NE, Rockford MI 49351. If this arbitration agreement is deemed unenforceable then individual claims shall be brought either in the United States District Court in Boston Massachusetts or the Middlesex Superior Court in Woburn Massachusetts.
- CLASS ACTION WAIVER. The arbitrator may award injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. YOU AND STRIDE RITE AGREE EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Stride Rite agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If any provision in this class action waiver is deemed unenforceable individual claims will still be subject to arbitration and any purported class action shall be brought in the United States District Court in Boston Massachusetts.
- IN BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE PROGRAM NEITHER YOU NOR WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE ANY CLAIM IN COURT (EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN PARAGRAPH (2) ABOVE) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PROGRAM, OR HAVE A JURY TRIAL ON THAT CLAIM. FURTHER, YOU AND WE WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR AS A MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO ANY CLAIM SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION. THE ARBITRATOR'S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU OR WE WOULD HAVE IF WE WENT TO COURT ALSO MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION.
- Notwithstanding any provision in this agreement to the contrary, we agree that if Stride Rite makes any change to this arbitration and/or class action waiver (other than a change to the Notice Address) during your membership in The Program you may reject any such change and require Stride Rite to adhere to the language in this provision if a dispute between us arises.