As long as there are snowmen to be made, marshmallows to be toasted and toboggans to be ridden at warp speed, a great pair of boots will be key to their winter routine. Our Stride Rite Made2Play Frost Trek Boots are built for cold weather ventures, from their waterproof bottom and super grippy soles, to their extra cushy interior and cozy upper cuff. The best part? They’re machine washable. So they can get up and do it all again tomorrow.
- Kid’s cold-weather boots
- Waterproof bottom and 200 grams of insulation and cold weather rated to -22° C
- Supreme comfort, care of Ortholite® memory foam footbeds and a padded heel collar
- Machine washable (wash cold, air dry) with special treatment to help reduce odors
- Adjustable hook and loop straps for easy on & out the door
- Rubber sole for maximum traction in wet & muddy conditions
- APMA approved