Returns & Exchanges
make it rite
The Make It Rite guarantee is simple: we’ll make sure you’re happy with every Stride Rite shoe you buy, so you can shop with confidence. As parents ourselves, we wouldn’t want it any other way.
Returns and Exchanges – all the details
If your purchase is within 45 days of original purchase and you have your receipt, you can process a return or exchange at your local Stride Rite-owned corporate store or by mail.
Returns at any Stride Rite retail store:
Please bring your receipt or packing slip (if ordered online), your Order Confirmation email or Stride Rite Rewards Card.
FREE Returns by Mail for orders placed at striderite.com:
- Orders placed on April 27, 2016 or later qualify for free returns.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original unworn condition and received within 45 days of original purchase (invoice date) for reimbursement. Orders returned beyond this time period will not be accepted. Striderite.com reserves the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise.
- Pack the merchandise in its original packaging or appropriate carton; if in suitable condition.
- Complete the enclosed return form. Peel and stick the provided pre-paid USPS shipping label on the outside of the carton. Attach the pre-printed address label, located on the other side of this form, to the outside of the carton as well. Keep your shipping receipt number for reference and tracking.
- Once your return is received and processed, a credit will be automatically issued to the original credit card used to purchase the item(s). Your credit may take up to two billing cycles to post to your account depending on your credit card company.
- For Buy One, Get One Returns: If you received a BOGO discount, you will receive a credit for the purchase price of the item you purchased at a discount. If you wish to return the item purchased at full price, the original discount is forfeited and you will be charged the remaining purchase price for the item that was purchased at a discount.
At this time, exchanges cannot be processed online or by mail. For the best service and selection, please order your replacement items online or contact customer service for assistance.
For Purchases made with a Gift Card:
If you paid for your item(s) in full using a Stride Rite gift card(s), a new gift card will be sent to your billing address loaded with the value of the refund. If a credit card was used in combination with a gift card, the entire merchandise amount will be refunded to your credit card.
For wrong item(s) shipped:
If we have made an error with your order please contact our Customer Service team so they can Make It Rite for you. 1-800-299-6575 or email@example.com
For purchases made at a Stride Rite Outlet or one of our retail partners:
Merchandise purchased at a non-Stride Rite retail location should be returned or exchanged where the original purchase was made.
If you have any questions regarding our return/exchange policy, please contact our Customer Service Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-299-6575.